Flat USB-C Cable Connects 2 USB-C Devices, Including MacBooks and Smartphones
This USB-C cable (M/M) connects, for instance, a Windows laptop to a docking station, your smartphone to a wall charger, or an external hard drive to a MacBook Pro computer or tablet. The cable is compatible with any device with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port.
Transfers Data and Charges Devices at Lightning-Fast Speeds
Download a high-definition movie in less than a minute, or transfer family photos from one hard drive to another in less than five minutes. This cable supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps, which is twice as fast as USB 3.1 Gen 1 and 20 times faster than USB 2.0. The Power Delivery 3.0 cable also supports up to 5 amps (100 watts) for fast-charging, syncing and powering most large-capacity devices, such as MacBook Pro and Chromebook computers.
Innovative Flat Cable Prevents Tangles, Allows Flexible Bends
Very flexible for convenient on-the-go connections, this flat 16-inch cable avoids nasty tangles in your backpack or laptop bag. Its advanced flat design allows easy rolling for tangle-free storage. Plus, it bends easily for connecting to devices in tight spaces or around obstacles.
Reversible USB-C Connectors Attach in Either Direction
Unlike traditional USB cables that connect in only one direction, the reversible male connectors plug into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port in either direction for an instant connection every time.
- Charge and power your MacBook Pro, Windows laptop or other USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 device from a USB-C wall charger
- Transfer data between an external hard drive and your laptop or PC
- Connect your laptop to a docking station or hub with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port
- Carry in your laptop bag, backpack or briefcase as a flexible spare cable
- U420-16N-G25AFL USB-C to USB-C Flat Cable, M/M, Black, 16 in.
- Devices with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 ports (USB 3.1 Gen 2 compatibility required to achieve USB 3.1 Gen 2 speeds)